peng'FOLLOW' me=)

Friday, June 24, 2011

HOHO~


TAKE ME TO YOUR HEART

(Michael Learns To Rock)

Hiding from the rain and snow 
Trying to forget but I won't let go 
Looking at a crowded street 
Listening to my own heart beat 

So many people all around the world 
Tell me where do I find someone like you girl 

* Take me to your heart take me to your soul 
Give me your hand before I'm old 
Show me what love is - haven't got a clue 
Show me that wonders can be true 

They say nothing lasts forever 
We're only here today 
Love is now or never 
Bring me far away 

Take me to your heart take me to your soul 
Give me your hand and hold me 
Show me what love is - be my guiding star 
It's easy take me to your heart 

Standing on a mountain high 
Looking at the moon through a clear blue sky 
I should go and see some friends 
But they don't really comprehend 

Don't need too much talking without saying anything 
All I need is someone who makes me wanna sing 

[Repeat *] 


p/s : law bukan sekarang so bila sayang ?jadi PENAKUT bukan salah satu jalan penyelesaian ;)
me , baharudin ahmad

1 comment: